Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Curtains are up

Hi Everyone,

It's been a busy day.  Could it be Tuesday?  Why yes, the busiest day of the week for us.  Which means laundry tomorrow.  Oh Goody!

So, as you can see I got curtains up.  And my hubby was able to get some of the insulation covered.  We used only 3 small nails to hold them up.  The board on the far left is just holding on with pressure.  We are trying not to make it permanent because we are renting and want to be able to make it easy to take things down.  Also, I am working on my next project.  
 All that fabric lying around is going to be made into something.


 So my awesome handy hubby is going to have to work some magic to get around these pipes.  But I think the insulation will be covered this weekend.  

Oh, did I say two weeks.  My bad.


I'm really excited.  The basement is almost complete.  But I got to say, it's been a dream to work down there.  

Well that's all for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful night!

Lola


Mamita's Next Thing:

I have some projects going.  I hope to share how to make easy cloth napkins on my next post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment