Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vision almost complete

 Well, It's been a few busy days trying to get the basement in order, and I think we finally got it to a place where I can actually CREATE. 


Before:


 After:
There are still things to do, but it's at a place where I can be happy.  I can wait on getting the installation covered.......


 After:
but the curtain has to go up.  Should be an easy thing. (ha ha ha, famous last words)
  
  
Any body need some thread?
 I have lots and lots.  There are 7 more cones behind the jar.  I can't use having no thread as my excuse to sew something.  he he he! 



So when will the insulation be covered?  My husband says, "After the garage gets organized".  I say, " Oh, Brother.  Two more weeks."  Oh well,  at least I can use my stuff. 


 Future Project
I have plans for this wall.  But for now I am going to leave it just as it is. 



Mamita's Next Thing:

I've been talking to my husband about making cloth napkins for us to use everyday.  They don't have to all match, but I will be making some that do match so we can use those for company.  Although, there is a restaurant here in town that has cute clothe napkins that don't match.  I was so inspired by all the fabric that I have (which I didn't show in the pictures). I think I have somewhere between 7 to 10 tubs full.   And yes, I still have projects dancing in my head. 

Have a great Sunday!

Lola

By the way if you like my posts, come and follow me.  Sign up by email or Follow me on Linky, or subscribe in the reader.  You'll get automatic updates when I post new stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment