Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Basement improvements continue.......


 Hi All,

Wasn't able to do much yesterday.  Tuesdays are always busy for my family, but today I managed to do some organizing and I built that skinny tall shelf over on the left of the first picture.  

I was very proud of my self for doing that.  
Pulled Rosie the Riveter out :).

Looking forward to Friday so my Master Carpenter (a.k.a my  husband) can anchor the shelving to the wall and I can start putting my supplies up, and put out my new table.  Hopefully, I can talk him into putting the dresser, I need put together, for under the window.

And get those lights up that are sitting on that table in the middle of the picture.  

And cut and put up the panels that are to cover the insulation.

And.... And..... We'll see.





I hope you all have a good night!

Mamita's Next Thing:

I am going to put up those darn curtains.  I think it will be something easy to do.  I hope.  

Lola



1 comment: